Wednesday, August 06, 2008

News from Craig Santos Perez

NEWS FROM TINFISH PRESS

Dear friends,

Exciting News: my first poetry book, from unincorporated territory, is now available for discounted pre-order from Tinfish Press (http://tinfishpress.com)!!! The book weighs in at about 100 pages and is beautifully designed by Sumet (Ben) Viwatmanitsakul.

The book will retail for $15; Tinfish is offering a pre-publication price of $10 until September 1. You can pay via their website (http://tinfishpress.com/books.html), under "purchase" and number 54, which is my book, as it's listed on the 2checkout.com page.

If you do not want to use the website, please send checks to Tinfish Press, 47-728 Hui Kelu Street #9, Kane`ohe, HI 96744.

I'll even make you a deal: the first 20 people who order will receive a free chapbook from me. Just email me with your mailing address after you purchase.

Also, I'm in the beginning stages of planning a reading tour in the fall and spring so if you have a reading series please let me know.

I hope you will support Tinfish Press and that you will enjoy the book ;)

Sincerely,
Craig Santos Perez

1 Comments:

Blogger csperez said...

damn that's a good deal! thanks johannes,

c

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home