Friday, August 24, 2007

anthologies #2

I'm actually sitting down composing my class schedules and it's actually amazing how much good stuff there is on the Internet. We don't need books anymore (though the print medium and book convention will make a chapter of its own). With Action, Yes, Ubuweb, PennSound, poets.org and some other sites, I am doing quite well without any poetry books.

Did you know that UbuWeb has a (bootleg) version of Smithson's "Hotel Palanki"? I've wanted to teach that for years. Not to mention Carolee Schneeman's "Fuses" (and Caroline Bergwall's performance piece based on Schneeman's movie).

1 Comments:

Blogger François Luong said...

duration press' website has a bunch of out-of-print books as PDFs. It's amazing. I was so pleased to see Stacy Doris' Violence of the White Page antho.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home